Does anybody else find that they are more focused when they have goals to achieve?
I certainly do, and my sharing them here on the blog I will be held accountable. Maybe it might also inspire you to set some goals of your own.
September Goals – Personal
- Exercise 4-5 days a week
- Spend 30 minutes an evening reading
- Reach my club 10 weight at Slimming World
- Read Olivia a bedtime story each night
September Goals – Home
- Sort out desk and dressing table drawers
- Put away Summer clothes
September Goals – Blogging
- Engage more with other bloggers
- To get myself into a more regular posting pattern on the blog
- To get to and maintain 200 Instagram followers
- To be more active on Pinterest
So there you have them my September goals. Have you set yourself any goals this month?