With our Holiday fast approaching, 5 and half weeks and counting, I’m so tempted to start on the packing already.
But instead I have put together a list of things to pack for a holiday abroad. We may even manage to go away and not forget anything. Now that would be a miracle.
For the children:
- Appropriate clothes – t-shirts, shorts, dresses, loose shirts, swimwear, UV suites
- Suncream – we opt for a once a day one
- Sunglasses – Olivia has such a thing about the sun in her eyes this year
- Piriton, Calpol, Nurofen, Plasters for kids
- Any medication
- Towelling ponchos
- A cardigan/jumper for cool evenings
- Beach shoes
- Head to Toe Wash
For the grown-ups:
- Beach Bag
- Emergency documents
And that I think is everything. Now just how early is to early to pack?